9.23.2008

You've Got to Be Kiddng Me

I woke up this morning, rolled over and Oh no, my back!

That's right... 5 days until my triathlon and my back is hurting again. Um, de ja vu, anyone?

It's not horrible. I'm not paralyzed or anything, so I'm okay for now. But this is how it began last time, too. My biggest fear is that I will wake up tomorrow not able to move.

But I don't want to think about that possibility, so I'm changing the subject (here comes the divider line)...

____________________________________


My workouts have been good recently. With less than a week left, I'm working on a minor taper and a few good brick workouts.

I took a 13 mile bike ride the other day (it has been GORGEOUS here recently!). However, there was one thing that ruined my ride...



My arch nemeses... the geese!

Apparently they thought it was a nice day too, because they were everywhere.



I kept telling myself that Reagan and I are bigger and stronger than those stupid geese and they should run in fear...

... But they didn't run in fear. More often than not, they stood their ground, hissed at me, and sent in one of their larger ones to attack.

(They can smell my fear).




But on a more exciting (and slightly psychotic) note, I have new muscles! LOOK!





Ooooo.... Ahhhhh.....

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I hate Canadian Geese those little b's are MEAN! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin