8.21.2008

B.A.C.K.

B- Bending forward hurts the most.

A- Aches helped slightly by some heat wraps I bought.

C- Cutting my lower back off is not an option (too bad).

K- Kelly WILL finish her first triathlon on Saturday.

I'm almost finished packing for the weekend. I'm headed home tonight for a doctors appointment tomorrow morning (unrelated to the back pain but you better believe I'm gonna bring it up!). My parents are coming with me downtown Chicago tomorrow evening. My race starts at 7:30 on Saturday morning.

I may not update again before then. Next time you hear from me, I'll be a triathlete!

... or bed-ridden.

2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your ass-kicking adventures at the Tri! You're gonna do awesome!

Good luck!

tracie said...

go kelly!!!!!

you'll be great! :) can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin