11.25.2008

A Week of Being Thankful

Day 6

This one is kinda weird, but it's relavent. I'm thankful for my recent OCD-like need to organize. I have always been an extremely disorganized person. When I was younger, my teachers would tell my parents, "she's a good student and smart, but VERY disorganized." Seriously... like, all my teachers. One day I woke up and felt the urge to organize and throw things away. I'm a born packrat, so it was a miracle. I embraced that urge because I wasn't sure how long it would stick around (or if I'd be digging through the trash the next morning for all my lost belongings). Surprisingly, it's been 2 months and I'm still going. I got home from my parents' house this evening and whipped myself into a huge organizing frenzy. My place is a total mess... but it has to get worse before it can get better, right?

(PS: this is not my apartment... I only WISH I were this organized!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be on MEDS!!

Ryan said...

I think I rubbed off on you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin