11.24.2008

A Week of Being Thankful

Day 4 & 5

This is a big one, so it encompasses two days (not really... I just forgot yesterday's). I'm thankful for my outlook on life. My brain is definitely more creative than analytical. Because of this, I tend to see the world in a pretty abstract way (especially compared to my parents, who are both accountants). I love film and photography because it captures a moment and a feeling and it often captures things that have yet to be discovered. Even though I complain a lot, I would consider myself an extremely happy person. Some of my happiest moments in life involve me just sitting outside on a nice day by myself.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

hey thanks for the comment! i'm TOTALLY impressed with your weight loss. i've been stuck at 162 forEVAH. we have a similar goal weight though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin