11.30.2008

The 5 Productive Things I Did Today

This counts as a list, right?

1) Put out my Collections

The holidays are my thing, and I look forward to Christmas all year long. I had 11 boxes and 3 bags full of decorations that were ready to be put to use.

I put out my Carolers...



I put out my Santas...



I put out my angels...



And I put out my houses...




2) Decorated my Family Room





3) Did Dishes and Decorated my Kitchen

Before...




After...




4) Hung Ornaments on my Tree

Before...



After...







Loooooove...



5) Worked Out

We got our first real snow today...





So instead of going to the Y, I did my stair workout.

I did them for 18 minutes (at this point, that is enough... any longer and I would have collapsed). I finished with a total of 1040 stairs in that time.

It felt really good and I'm super glad I did it.

I need to keep up with this workout regime if I plan on eating all the holiday goods that are sure to come my way over the next 31 days.

Happy almost December, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your place looks so festive!!

Good job on the stairs!

Unknown said...

You are ahead of the Christmas decoration race !!! I am not ready for snow yet !!! Great pixs !!!

Marcy said...

I like those dishes! They're super cute!

Looks very productive indeed!

Spacewalker said...

Great pics! Happy Holiday season to you!

Was nice reading what you shared :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin