8.11.2008

I Want to Go into a Mini Coma

I am beaten and run down.

Work is stressing me out, the chaos in my apartment building is stressing me out. And I'm stressing out over sleeping through the noise and waking up early enough to train.

Plus Ryan gets into town on Friday and my place is a mess. I need to go to the grocery store. I need to clean. I need to do laundry. I barely found time to eat today.

This morning I did 45 minutes of sprint intervals. I'm taking tomorrow off.

(No comments are allowed about just "sucking it up" (I'm talking to you, mom)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said I would come and clean for you. Dad said Suck It UP!! not me.

Anonymous said...

Relax, life is not perfect!!! You'll get by just fine and next week you will wonder why did you gt so up tight. Smile, would you rather be in Iraq? Opa in LeRoy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin