7.20.2010

Bad Blogger!

Shame on me! It's been almost 2 whole months since my last post.

Here's what I've been up to...
  • Planning our wedding (less than a year away!)
  • Training
  • Trying (unsuccessfully, of course) to lose the extra 20 lbs I've managed to pack on
  • Winning a photography contest
  • Freaking out over my upcoming triathlon
  • Turning 25
  • Receiving (and then learning to use) a Garmin Forerunner 305
  • Buying my first triathlon outfit
So there you have it. A short list of poor excuses. But I vow, over the next week or two, to turn that list into new posts. I also have a race report from last week's sprint triathlon.

Valued readers, I will disappoint you no longer! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

well were still here, have fun training for the race and prepping for the wedding.... I hope you are able to post pictures of both occasions.

JojaJogger said...

Sounds like you've been busy and a good kind of busy. Congrats on winning the photography contest, kick butt at your triathlon, and don't stress too much over the wedding planning.

Anonymous said...

That's ok. I haven't posted in a month. Good to hear you're well.

The Boring Runner said...

HEY!!!!!


So, this is totally going to sound cliche, but yesterday I had your FB profile open and was going to message you telling you congrats on the tri but then I got busy and the window go closed. FAIL.

Where did you win the photography contest!?!?!?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin