5.01.2009

TGIF Photo Friday

Photos from last week...

Ryan and I went to a minor league hockey game...



We saw the sports guy from my station there...



That night, Ryan and I were on the news...



We're now local celebrities (yeah... not really).

On a different note, I'd like to thank everyone for being so nice. So many "good lucks" in reference to my job search. To appease my readers, I'd like to inform you all that I began packing today. Granted, it was only one measly little box... but it's a start.

So yes... that means I've been offered a job. Yes... that means I'm moving.

But where? THAT you'll just have to wait and see.

14 comments:

Mom said...

10th time packing boxes in 6 years, moving is so much fun!

JojaJogger said...

Congrats on the new job, where-ever it is!

gmgizmo9 said...

Hey Kelly! Congrats on the new job...I will wait patiently to find out 'where'! :)

The Boring Runner said...

Awwwwwwwww, you're seriously not going to tell!?

Either way, congrats!!

That Pink Girl said...

Arrgh - the suspense! Congratulations on the new job! Can't wait to find out where...have fun packing.

Diana said...

How rotten to make us all wait! Congrats and hope it's somewhere you are going to be very happy at!

jeanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! way to keep us hanging.... :)

Michelle said...

California's a pretty fine place to live. It'd be cool if you were coming here! Are you FB?

Marcy said...

Look at you with the paparazzi swirling around ;-)

Alesia said...

Can't wait to see which job works out! Either way, it's great to keep moving on to bigger and better things.

mak'n Changes said...

Ha ha! I love how u ended that. Cliff hanger.
Cindie

Unknown said...

Whooooaa!!!! Congratulations !! Can you give me a hint where you are moving to? Let me guess?? Honolulu, Hawaii

Ryan said...

Are there prizes for guessing correctly?

Let's see the two choices are in IN or Vegas.

A 4 hour drive would maybe be Indianapolis?

That's my guess because who could keep Vegas a secret?

Rainmaker said...

Awesome, congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin