2.11.2009

Biggest Loser Ironman

Did anyone else watch the Biggest Loser last night?

I was sad when Blaine got kicked off, but when they caught up with him later, he looked GREAT and said he was training to complete an Ironman before the finale! Go triathletes!

I'm curious to know which Ironman he'll be doing. I just thought I'd share with everyone how awesome our sport is.

Speaking of triathlons, I REALLY want to sign up for one. My race of choice is the J-Hawk Early Bird sprint triathlon in Whitewater, WI on April 26. It's the spring version of the Late Bird Tri that I completed last September. Problem is, I'm stupidly optimistic about my job search. It's been over 2 months now, and I keep thinking that someone will call me ANY day now for an interview. If I sign up for this race, and then move far away, I don't get my money back.

7 comments:

Nikemom said...

hold out. if you end up moving, maybe there will be one closer to your new home. good luck! :D

That Pink Girl said...

Yes of course I watched BL last night. Too much blubbering!

The Boring Runner said...

Do you have to worry about it filling up? If so, I'd say book it. If you don't find a job, then you get to do run/swim/bike it. If you do find a new job, then you are only out the money and you have a fun new job!

If you don't have to worry about it filling up, then plan on doing it and book it ~3 weeks out!

Anonymous said...

Doit, then you are almost assured that you will get an interview and blow the money. Dad

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I have to disagree with Nikemom. Sign up!!!! The best way to get a new job is to have signed up for something else.

The Boring Runner said...

hahahah, your dad (and lazy) are SOO right. Stuipd murphy's law.

Marcy said...

LMAO I'm with Dad too! HAHA

Blog Widget by LinkWithin