12.11.2008

Spreading Christmas Cheer

All (but one) of the Christmas gifts are bought.

All (but two) of the Christmas cards are mailed.

All the Christmas movies are DVRed and waiting.

Tomorrow, my mom will be visiting. She bears tidings of happiness and presents.

On monday, the boyfriend will be visiting. We are having a holiday extravaganza! This includes (but is not limited to): turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, presents, Christmas movies, and Christmas music. By the time he returns home, he's going to be SO sick of this holiday.

I love Christmas!!

PS: Ryan is awesome because he graduates on Sunday, and already landed TWO jobs!

PPS: Our entire editing system crashed at work today. How do you put on 3 newscasts without video? I'm trying not to think about it.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

What? I'm soooo coming over to your place! HAHAHA Sounds YUMMY!

Rainmaker said...

There's a very simple solution when Avid (or similiar) goes down. You simply play Simpsons on a loop. Then eat donuts. See...easy.

Anonymous said...

Aloha! If it was me, your dad, I'd be working on the problem versus writing about it on my blog! Aren't I so logical. That's why I have a job in Hawaii right now and spend time looking out the window at the views while I work. Hmmm. Maybe we do think alike.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin