10.19.2008

Bogged

Bogged, not blogged. As in, I won't be blogging more than this little bit.

No list today... work has been craaazy long and annoying. I'm super sick of working until 11pm and then having to be back at work by 8:30am.

Switching systems is such a pain. I can't wait til it's all over.

On a different, happier note, my boyfriend and I are in the process of planning a vacation. We were originally debating between Disneyworld (my idea since he'd never been) and a cruise (his idea, and neither of us have been). But time has passed and research has been done and I think we're leaning towards the cruise.

Problem is, we're clueless. We don't know anyone who has gone on a cruise, and we have no idea what to expect. We have done a lot of reading online and scowered over review after review, but still aren't sure.

Have any of you gone on a cruise? What cruise line did you use? What did you think of the experience?

5 comments:

Marcy said...

One of the "perks" (I'm being sarcastic) of having children at an early age is that we have to wait until retirement age to get in a decent vacation AHAHHAHA Sorry no help here :-(

Rainmaker said...

Cruises are great. Choose something that's geared towards a younger crownd. I've done RCL and NCL and enjoyed both. I wouldn't do Carnvial unless you really like that particular atmosphere. And choose something that allows you to eat when you want and with who you want. I'm a fan of bigger is better for boat choice - as I want to experiance lots of stuff.

Rainmaker said...

To answer your question about the cruise line - we went on the Norwegian Sun in the Carribean (Western) and found the food to be ok - not great, but fine.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the note about the candy. What a great boyfriend you have.

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I recommend the RCCL. I have been on numerous cruises with them and found the atmosphoere and the food very good. My favorites are 7 day cruises. Both the Eastern and Western Caribbean are fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin