8.01.2008

Thinking about 5Ks and Bricks

I didn't want to strain myself too much today. So I kept it simple... 1/2 mile run to the Y, 30 minutes on the elliptical, and a 1/2 mile run home. That totalled 40 minutes. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't so hard that I'll regret it tomorrow.

My 5K race is tomorrow. I keep switching between being nervous and being calm. If there are no walkers (which I'm thinking there might not be since it's a cross country course), there is a good possibility that I could be the slowest person at the race.

Reagan is home again... all checked up and working nicely. And my mom is in town until tomorrow. We're one big happy family.

With only a few weeks until my triathlon, I was looking over my training log. I realized that I havn't done a brick workout in about a month! Eek. That will be at the top of my agenda next week. Brick brick brick brick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what if you are the slowest person, at least you are doing the 5K that is more than I can say about myself. Have a Good Race!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin