7.17.2008

Is Today Over Yet?

I slept for 10 hours and then swam 12 laps. It's not quite 14, but since I overslept, it was getting late and I needed to get back home and prepare for work.

On a totally un-training-related topic, work sucked today. I direct the evening news, and our station uses a fancy (but totally unreliable) computer program to direct the show. It used to fail on us about once a month, but for the past week, it's been crashing every day. And it likes to crash RIGHT in the MIDDLE of our show... or like 2 minutes before our show... where there isn't much we can do about it.

So each one of our 7 newscasts today has been horrible.

That mini vacation was great... but I need a real vacation.

It's supposed to be 86 degrees and rainy tomorrow... maybe a run. Maybe an indoor run.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin