3.06.2011

You Know You Wanna Know

I like to be like the cool kids. And all the cool kids are doing this...

Age: 25 and 8 months

Bed size: King. And I don't know what we'd do without it.


Chore you dislike: Um... all of them! Worst, though, is probably dishes. The ones you can't go in the dishwasher. Bleh.


Dogs: Our adorable dachshund, Maggie.


Essential start to your day: Breakfast. Seriously... if I miss breakfast for some reason, I am the crankiest person on earth. I will spend the next 3 hours on the brink of tears because I'm so angry.

Favorite color: Green. Kelly green is nice. :)

Gold or Silver: Definitely silver.

Height: 5 feet, 9 inches (or so). I always wish I was a couple inches shorter.

Instruments you play: The flute. I was in band from 4th grade through my senior year in college. I can also play a little piano... but it's at a beginner level.

J
ob Title: Hmm... I wish I knew. When I call clients, I refer to myself as the "Commercial Producer" because it sounds professional.

Kids: Not any time soon.

Live: in Indiana. Previously: Chicago suburbs; Dayton, OH; Rhinelander, WI; and Rockford, IL.


Mom's name: Karen

Nicknames: None really. A lot of people call me Kel (even people I barely know)... but that's pretty normal I guess.

Overnight hospital stays: Just when I was born.

Pet peeve: I have a billion. How long do you have? Off the top of my head, I'd say bad drivers. I have some serious road rage.

Quote from a movie: "That's the beauty of argument. If you argue correctly, you're never wrong." Nick Naylor in Thank You for Smoking, which I just finished watching.

Righty or lefty: Right

Siblings: An older brother. I think he's 27.


Time you wake up: Even thinking about waking up early makes me angry. Mondays-Wednesdays, I wake up around 7am. On Thursdays and Fridays, I work the evening shift, so I don't wake up until 9 or 10am. The weekend is a toss up.

Underwear: Always.

Vegetables you don't like: All of them. Err... most of them. Mostly onions, bell peppers, peas, cabbage, and mushrooms. Although they're all good for adding flavor to dishes (I just pick around them).

What makes you run late: I hate being late. It gives me anxiety. But it's usually because I got sucked into an episode of the Bachelor, or my dog refused to pee.

X-rays you've had: Broke my pinky in elementary school, and had a seizure in junior high and again in college.

Yummy food you make: Chicken is our specialty. Tonight we made chicken schnitzel. Although we also enjoy chicken tacos, cuban-style chicken, and other delicious recipes.


Zoo animal: Monkeys. I could watch them for hours.

Does anyone else really not want to go to work tomorrow? I have to go shoot a series of 4 commercials at a car dealership. Gurr. Shoot them yourself!

4 comments:

Lola said...

Love this! I think Ill do it too! I also do not like doing the dishes! Have a happy monday!

Anonymous said...

Brother born 1982 this is 2011 so 27 is not the correct age. Will be 29 in Sept.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you in pink shirt, hair super cute, when was this?

MOB

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I am waiting until someone tags me to do it. LOL

I loved the pics you used. Maggie has gotten big.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin