6.05.2009

TGIF Photo Friday

This is Flapjack...




He is a Basset Hound mix we met at the shelter. He was a sweet boy, but isn't the ONE.



Ryan and I looked at Ozzie again, but decided he wasn't the one either. He was a little too crazy and hyper for us.

This is Judy...



She is a purebred dachshund who is being fostered here in town.



We have an appointment to meet with her tomorrow morning. If we like her, she might be our new pet by tomorrow afternoon.

Ryan moved in on Tuesday, and we've been trying to get our place all set up. So far, things are going good.

My June workouts have been non-existent, so I think I will go for a run here in a bit. My watch broke and all those internet satellite photos were taken before the jogging path was built, so I'm not sure how far or how long I run. Oh boy.

6 comments:

gmgizmo9 said...

Judy is cute, too. So is Flapjack! It is good you are looking/ checking into the doggies w/o rushing to get one. Good luck meeting Judy tomorrow. Sounds like things are moving along nicely. Congrats!

That Pink Girl said...

Aw, Judy is a cutie! We always had weenie dogs growing up (my parents still do.) They are good dogs! Kudos to y'all for going the shelter/rescue dog route. There are so many adorable dogs that need good homes! Can't wait to find out which forever dog you end up with.

Diana said...

Always good to wait and get that "perfect" match with a pet!

JojaJogger said...

All the dogs are cuties, best of luck in finding your future canine companion.

Rainmaker said...

How cute. :)

I wonder if there is a LOLDOGS site, like LOLCATS?

The Boring Runner said...

Maybe I just have this on the brain lately, but it is like you are shopping for a house! Or maybe a couch. If you blog soon about picking your dog out because he matches the curtains I’m going to wonder.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin