2.02.2009

Woohoo Questions!

I know I'm a little behind in jumping on the bandwagon. These questions come from Tri Dave:

1. If you were forced to give up one of your favorite TV shows which one would you give up? Oh boy... that is a MEAN question! After much thought, I suppose I would give up The Biggest Loser. I do love that show, but it's always SO long, and I end up fast-forwarding through all the drama anyway.

2. What is the best & worst thing about living in Illinois? Best: Chicago. It is definitely one of my top 2 of all U.S. cities. I love how friendly people are in Chicago, how clean the city is, and I love the lake (which is so big, it feels like you're standing next to the ocean). Worst: The state is pretty cold... and boring. The land is flat and covered in farm land, and annoying to drive through.

3. Name one thing you want to accomplish within the next 3 years. Well for starters, I'd like to make more than $25,000 a year! But realistically (ha... a joke), and related to my blog, I'd like to complete an olympic distance triathlon.

4. What is your favorite month of the year? June... a) It's the month of my birthday, b) It's warm, c) It's just the beginning of summer... so much excitement lays ahead.

5. How is your 2009 food challenge going? Hahaha... it's funny you asked that. Because of my vacation, I have NO food (the food I do have is moldy). My number one priority today was to go grocery shopping. However, my job had other plans... like having me work. So groceries shall have to wait until tomorrow. BUT! When we were on our cruise, I ate some Cheese and Spinach Puffs... which is technically something new. They were surprisingly good. I'll keep everyone updated. Hopefully I can get back on track over the next few days.

To play along (for the 2 of you on Earth who havn't done this yet):
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by sending you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

Biggest loser is super long. You know what SEEMS longer? The bachelorette. Blah! My wife watches that and it has to be... 8 hours long?

Ok, since I must have been living in a cave....or I got side tracked and haven't commented on the other times I've seen this...


Interview me! :)

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Chicago friendly and clean? I live in the DC area and the last time I was in Chicago (Aug 07)I was disgusted by the trash and the rudeness. We either have different standards or I was in the wrong part of town.

I love farm land. Really friendly people live there.

Marci said...

Just to let you know... Olympic Distance triathlons are the best... you should so make it your goal to complete one!

Interview Me!!!!!

That Pink Girl said...

Keep up the food tasting - you'll never know what you learn to love!

And I'll play along - can't wait to see what those questions will be!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin